Class Terms and Conditions
All customers are expected to abide by the terms and conditions set out below:
- Customers should inform the teacher of any health issues that may be relevant.
- Customers are responsible for their children at all times and must inform the teacher prior to the lesson if they have any concerns.
- We operate a strict nappy policy for those children not yet fully toilet trained.
- Nappies (including disposable swim nappies) must not be left on the pool premises.
- Water Bugs may, at its own discretion, refuse entry to a customer if it is felt that the customer’s behaviour is unacceptable.
- Customers accept that at times there will be physical contact between the teacher and their child, which will always be carried out in a professional and caring manner.
- Customers must follow pool procedures at all times.
- Strictly no outdoor footwear or buggies poolside.
- For health and safety reasons, you should not bring your child into the pool for 48 hours after being clear of symptoms of sickness or diarrhoea, or two weeks after being clear of symptoms in the very rare event of cryptosporidiosis. If in doubt seek medical advice.
- For health and safety reasons your baby should be changed on the floor using their own changing mat or a designated baby-changing table.
- Customers are asked by week 4 of the current term if they wish to continue with the lessons next term. Places in your existing class will normally be held until week 6 and then offered on a “first come first served” basis to others.
- The safety and well-being of your child or the child in your care is of the upmost importance to Water Bugs. We have a responsibility to report any inappropriate or suspicious behaviour to the relevant authorities.
Class Refund Policy
- In the event that you are unable to attend a lesson due to sickness or holiday, we regret that we are unable to refund you as your payment secures your place for the full term.
- Once you have started the term we have a strict no refund policy, unless we can find someone to take your place then we will refund you the remaining lessons minus an administration fee of £20.
- Occasionally we take photographs during lessons and use them for marketing purposes e.g. on social media sites and the Water Bugs website. If you do not want your photograph used in this manner please advise your teacher. You teacher will inform you before the lesson of the intention to take photographs.
Exclusion of Liability
In the absence of any proven negligence, lack of due diligence or breach of duty by your teacher; Water Bugs or its employees, the participation of you; your spouse/partner; child or those in whose care you have placed your child for the purpose of attending or observing Water Bugs swimming sessions is done so entirely at your and their own risk.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
From time to time we may update these terms, by sending you either an updated version or notification of minor changes. You are free not to accept these changes but we would ask you to notify us in writing of your non acceptance within 14 days of your receipt, failing which we will be entitled to treat our agreement with you as being subject to the updated version.